YOUR CHILDS INTRODUCTION TO THE WORLD OF DANCE
CLASS OPTIONS 6 MORNINGS A WEEK
At Evolve Performing Arts Company we offer a wide range of classes designed specifically to nurture our tiniest dancers in their first leap into dance. Our teachers are enthusiastic, encouraging and supportive and have years of experience teaching this age group. They believe having a friendly and positive nature encourages young children to grow and learn during these early years of life.
- OUR CLASSES INSPIRE OUR DANCERS TO BE CREATIVE AND IMAGINATIVE.
- OUR TEACHERS ENSURE STUDENTS ARE LEARNING CORRECT BASIC TECHNIQUE DURING THESE EARLY YEARS.
- OUR PROGRAMS BUILD CONFIDENCE, INDEPENDENCE AND SOCIAL SKILLS.
- OUR DANCERS RECEIVE A COMPLEMENTARY STICKER BOOK TO COLLECT THEIR STICKERS IN WHICH ARE HANDED OUT AT THE END OF CLASS. PLUS WE ALSO HAND OUT AWARDS AND PRIZES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR TO ENCOURAGE AND REWARD OUR DANCERS TO ALWAYS DO THEIR BEST.
- IF YOU ARE UNSURE YOU CAN TRY YOUR FIRST CLASS FOR FREE SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!
Bubba Jazz & Ballet (18 months - 3 years) - $65.00 per term.
This class is a 20 minute class and contains a mixture of Jazz and Ballet dancing. During the year students will learn a jazz routine to perform in our end of year concert along with participating in other activities.
We welcome parents to watch and participate in these classes but we do encourage students to be independent.
This class runs on a Tuesday 9:30-9:50am, Friday 9:10-9:30am and Saturday 9:30-9:50am
Mini Combo Classes (3 - 5 years) - $110.00 per term.
Our Mini combo classes are a perfect introduction to the world of dance for all little girls and boys.
Monday: 9:30-10:30am Tap, Jazz & Ballet
Tuesday: 10:00-11:00am Tap, Jazz & Ballet
Wednesday: 9:30-10:30am Jazz, Hip Hop & Cheer/Acro
Thursday: 9:30-10:30am Tap, Jazz & Ballet
Friday: 9:30-10:30am Tap, Jazz & Ballet
Saturday: 10:00-11:00am Tap, Jazz & Ballet
We find at this age students respond better to their teachers without their parents in the room and with minimal distractions so we ask that parents wait in the foyer for the duration of the class, however we invite all new student's parents to view their first class.